Yield Protocol is working to bring fixed-rate lending and interest rate markets to decentralized finance. We have pioneered new ways to borrow and lend, pushing forward the state of the art in on-chain financial products and automated market makers.
We are looking for a Product Manager to help us to continue to grow and evolve our fixed-rate protocol. We’re a remote-first company with core contributors all across the world. We collaborate through modern tools such as Github, Zoom, and Slack. We believe deeply in web3 values such as decentralization, security, transparency, and open financial access for all.
- Work with engineering, and leadership to define new features and products to help Yield grow the fixed-rate ecosystem
- Work with engineers to assist other protocols and users seeking to integrate with Yield
- Define and track key metrics and use those metrics to define priorities and identify opportunities
- Evaluate trade-offs between different product decisions and clearly communicate these decisions to a range of different audiences
- Experience managing technical software products
- A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to work independently in a start-up environment
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong initiative and attention to detail
- Strong written communication skills and English proficiency
What We Offer
- Ability to work fully remote with a global team
- A chance to work in a fast growing company backed by top investors
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Competitive salary
- Competitive stock options
- 401(k) with match
- Health benefits available
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Product Manager”.
We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive company. People of color, LGBTQ individuals, women, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.