Yield is building fixed-rate lending and interest rate markets for decentralized finance. We have pioneered new ways to borrow and lend, advancing the state of the art in on-chain financial products and automated market makers.
We are looking for an experienced front-end engineer to help us build the next version of our protocol.
- We pioneered the use of fixed-rate, fixed-term borrowing and lend with the introduction of “fyTokens” (fixed yield tokens), and built the first automated market maker for fyTokens.
- We are backed by Paradigm, the leading DeFi Venture Capital investor.
- Work as part of a team to build user experiences and user interfaces that make decentralized finance products accessible and easy-to-use
- Design, implement, and test the various user interfaces that make up the next generation of the Yield Protocol
- Develop decentralized finance applications that are functional, elegant, performant modern client-side React applications
- 1-3 years of React experience
- A deep understanding of the architecture of modern client-side React applications
- Ability to collaborate effectively on a wide breadth of technical topics
- Self-driven, autonomous, personality with a desire to develop protocols that will have an impact on decentralized finance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience creating a design system or component library
- Familiarity with the web3 frontend stack (ethers.js/web3.js, EIP-1193, client-side private key management, etc.)
- Understanding of blockchain dev-op processes
- Familiarity with modern React tools and practices (Hooks, Context API etc. ) and redux state management
- Frontend/UI testing know-howExperience with TypeScript in React
- Degree in computer science